Thursday, April 24, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

I really thought it was Wednesday when I went to post this.. then I realized it's not. So instead you get a picture WITH some words... those words being, Isaac (6 y.o.) took this picture today of me and Liam boy (20 mos.) snuggling a few moments before he drifted off to sleep (I desperately wanted to join him, but laid him down in his bed instead)... and also, my shirt has billowy sleeves that gather around the 3/4 length cuff.... that is NOT all arm! ;-)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Aww, so cute! Good job, Isaac. :)

I love Liam's curly hair! You guys look a lot alike in this pic.

Kim said...

Hi Katie,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love the design, too.

It was recently done by Jennisa at Once Upon a Blog.
Check her out at
jennisajoy.blogspot.com/

I highly recommend her!