Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Today...

Today...

My husband was home in the morning and let me sleep in. This is good as I hadn't had a nap in a while and it was starting to effect my emotional well-being.

Today...

Liam is behaving much better than yesterday. Yesterday was a "move from making one disaster to the next" sort of day. Right now he is picking up the toys the kids left on the floor and putting them in the garbage can. I think that's good incentive for them to quick clean up and keep their things off the floor.

Today...

I got laundry started as soon as I was up.. somewhat of a challenge the last few hectic days. Hooray for small victories.

Today...

My most recent Pampered Chef order arrived, and the 5 little heart dishes I earned for free are here in time for a special valentine's day breakfast. I love earning things :-)

Today...

The Lord spoke to me out of Matthew 13:1-9 about the heart, efforts, and goals of the farmer as well as the investment of working, supplementing, creating good soil... completely different from the way I viewed this passage before. That it is beyond just random "planting" seeds in witnessing.

Today...

I hope to go to a homegroup meeting tonight, but we'll see if that happens.

Today...

I hope to get some baking done and yogurt made.

Today...

We finished school early, and left a little boy very happy with his progress in learning his phonics.

Today...

Has thus far been a peaceful day. Hmm...ironically I was hit in the head with a paper airplane immediately after typing that.

Tomorrow...

Will bring a visit with a friend. I just hope my messy house doesn't scare her! :-)

Today...I am most certainly a happy housewife!

No comments: