Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Furnishing

So it seems I know 4 different people moving into new places. I have no idea what would invoke the idea that I should be asked furnishing questions... but I have. More from some than others.



Let me say, tons of fun. I've been browsing used, vintage, and new furniture and home decor. Can I tell you this has been a crazy fun time? The only down side is I am constantly finding things I'd like for my own house.



I have no training in fasion, decor, or design whatsoever. I used to think I was bad at it. But I guess when I'm working with someone else's budget and not stressing over my own it's so much more fun.



I wish I could figure out a way to turn this hobby into a job. How would one do that?

1 comment:

The Korolevs said...

get a degree in interior decorating!! :) that would be fun.