Friday, January 18, 2008

Game

I was just "tagged"

Here are the rules for the game:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs

And, so, since you're all dying to know some random facts about myself......


1) I can’t smell skunk.

2) I love boats, especially sailboats. Mostly I just love to be out on the water.

3) I greatly dislike the smell of boxwood.

4) I LOVE hats, all kinds.

5) I am afraid of birds (don‘t laugh, it‘s true).

6) I’d take a bowl of vanilla yogurt with homemade granola over a bowl of ice cream any day.

7) We raised meat chickens a year and a half ago. Due to sudden increase in temperature, the chickens starting dying and had to be butchered a week earlier than planned. The butcher was not able to do it a week early… so instead of losing our whole flock, we butchered them. And when I say “we” I do mean that I participated! You don’t even want to know how! Oh - and I was 9 months pregnant, due any day, with Liam! This is especially interesting in light of fact #5.

I tag : Tara & Adam, Jake, Abigail, Hannah, Casey, and Carole.

And hopefully sometime later today I will let them all know they have been tagged :-D

No comments: