Sunday, January 16, 2011

Showcase Sunday Week Two

I can't believe it's Sunday again! That week flew by.. I discovered so many favorite fun things to share with you, internet!

--- Get ready to have a heart attack. Do you love newborn babies & adorable dainty cute things? Yeah, cardiac arrest. Sew Whimsey. Oh. my. gosh. I need some of these for my girls. And maybe one like this for me.

--- I'm not sure if you'll be able to view this one or not... But this is one of the best things I've seen. Who could not be in love with a bull dog in a tutu in the snow?

--- I know there are a few sites like this that exist, but I did not know anything of this sort existed a few months ago. Woooooooot. They sell one kids item per day at a discount. Worth checking out now and then.

--- A bunch of kitchen art that sincerely amuses me.

--- Maybe one of the coolest things I've seen. And I want it someday. In the room where I have a giant saltwater aquarium. I need this.


So these are the things that tickled my fancy this week, interweb. Send your suggestions along! You can tweet me too!

No comments: