Friday, January 7, 2011

Quarter

September 30? Really? That was my last blog entry. It doesn't feel like it was THAT long ago. The rumors are true, I got rid of the internet. We were wireless. Wait.. I mean, WIFI free. We were disconnected.

Not entirely. You know me, I did still have my smartphone. I couldn't be completely detached. And as dedicated as I am to the internet, I got way too frustrated trying to blog from my phone.

So we lived a simpler life for a quarter of the year. Now the internet is back because I missed you all so much. And a tiny bit because I'm taking online classes this semester. Apparently internet is required to do that. And also, Time Warner really wanted me back as a customer so they offered to cut the bill in half again for a year. So the quarter year sacrifice was worth it.

I desperately want to get back into the habit of writing every day. I miss that. And while I do really want to write a book about the crazy life of a single mom of 6, with those chapter titles in the post below, I also have had a topic of interest to write about bouncing around in my head for years now. And I'm wondering if this is the year to start it.

No comments: