Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday M.o.M. Review : Fisher-Price Rainforest High Chair

Without much of Monday left, I'm still getting my review up here in time :-) Unless of coures you live on the west coast in which there's still a few hours of Monday left.

Today I wanted to share with you one of the best baby purchases we've made.

I

We had a high chair given to us that lasted through our first 3 kids. At that point I believe it was about 18 years old and it had bit the dust.

Somehow we managed to use just booster seats with Liam as he was older, but it was inconvenient.

When Shiloh was born people asked what we could use, and instead of saying "oh.. nothing really" and then receiving a plethora of newborn size clothing, I told our family that I was going to combine gift cards to get a new high chair. A good lesson to learn is that if people want to bless you, let them. It is not their fault if you say "Oh nothing" and then they give you something that you don't need.

So once we had enough gift cards I went and picked this high chair up.

Now, Shiloh is still being exclusively breastfed. But we have used this high chair since she was just a little peanut because it can recline! It cleans up great, both the chair itself and the padding. It's easy to adjust, and 5 stars from me for being able to adjust the tray with only one hand! Because you know you don't always have 2 hands free to be able to fiddle with a tray.



It was great to have her around the family during the day when she was little, and I was able to get some things done while knowing she was safe from the siblings who wanted to be with her constantly.. like this guy:


The toys that attach to the tray are great! She LOVES them! The little tiger is great because she can throw it and it won't go anywhere. And she likes the little tree toy that attaches with the lights and music.



It's one of the few places she tolerates being "confined" to these days :-) And the best part is, we all love that we can pull the chair up to the table so she can be a part of the family dinner, and she has been able to since she was born!!



If you're going to buy a high chair, I love this one. I love it so much I've been thinking of getting one for my mother's house and my mother-in-law's house! It's a great investment!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I've been looking at highchairs recently. That's a great idea to tell people about the giftcards!